Zoning & Building Regulations

Check Zoning & Building Code Regulations for Your Site

Before you can occupy your business site, you will need a Certificate of Use, Occupancy and Compliance, a Building Permit (if you're planning any interior renovations or other construction) and other permits as required. Applications for these and other permits can be obtained from the Inspection Department.

If you have questions, you can call Rodney Sarver, Chief Inspector at (412) 343-3468 or visit the Inspection Office on the second floor of the Municipal Building.