Check out what’s
We hope everything is perfect with your recreation program registration. But if you need to cancel, we do have a few things you should know:
- All refund requests must be made a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the program.
- Specialty programs may require additional advance notice for refund requests.
- Refunds requests made for extenuating circumstances, with less than 7 days notice, will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Any refund issued after the program has begun will be on a prorated basis and will be subject to a $5 processing fee.
- Full or prorated refunds will be issued for programs cancelled by the recreation department.
- Passes are non refundable and non transferable.
- Equipment and supply costs are non refundable.
- Refunds will take approximately 15 days to receive.