Comprehensive Plan Update
Talk to us!
Take this quick survey as we start work on the Comprehensive Plan.
Mt. Lebanon is in the process of updating its comprehensive plan so that it can be approved in 2023. A comprehensive plan is a guiding document that sets broad goals and objectives for the community, while prioritizing future projects. The Pennsylvania Municipal Planning Code recommends a new comprehensive plan every 10 years. Mt. Lebanon’s last plan was approved in 2013—with about 95 percent of those goals and objectives being completed or making progress. The process likely will take 12 to 18 months and will involve significant public input.
The municipality has engaged Pashek+MTR as the primary consulting firm to conduct the comprehensive plan update. Initial public engagement is anticipated to begin in July. Stay tuned to this page for further details, community surveys, and information on ways you can participate in the process!
- Mt. Lebanon Comprehensive Plan (October 2013)
- Mt. Lebanon Parks Master Plan and Recreation center Feasibility Study (March 2022) (Links to come)
- TOD Toolbox (Mt. Lebanon), Executive Summary, Best Practices Guide (2019)
- Uptown Strategic Plan (2016)
- CONNECT Regional Climate Action Plan
- Mt. Lebanon Zoning Ordinance
- Mt. Lebanon Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
Elevate Mt. Lebanon: 2013 Comprehensive Plan Documents
- Approved 2013 Comp Plan
- Road Safety Audit/Assessment Index
- A Strategic Plan For Uptown Washington Road (1955)
- Comprehensive Recreation Park and Open Space Plan (2002)
- Mt. Lebanon Parks Master Plan (2004)
- South Hills Transit Revitalization Investment District Study (TRID) (2008)