Check out what’s
Location: North Meadowcroft Avenue behind Lincoln School
- Shared with Mt. Lebanon School District. No public access 11-2 during school days.
- Basketball courts
- Six lighted pickleball courts. Rules of use below
- Sitting area
Rules of Use
- Mt. Lebanon School District shall have exclusive use of the premises from the hours of 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. during days when school is in session.
- Additional time may be reserved for the exclusive use of the Mt. Lebanon Recreation Department.
- At all other times, these courts are for pickleball use only on a first come first serve basis, according to these rules.
- Pets, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters and private lessons are prohibited.
- No smoking, vaping, or tobacco products of any kind.
- Non marking tennis shoes are required.
- Waiting players must remain outside the courts.
- Waiting players must place their paddles in line in the paddle racks on the fence to indicate next up.
- If racks are full, lineup paddles along the fence and fill empty slots on rack when the next group takes the court and arrow has moved clockwise.
- Please be courteous and respectful.
- All play must end by 10 p.m.
Open Play Rotation is daily from 8-11 a.m. and 5-10 p.m. During these times when players are waiting to play:
- Courts will be shared equally
- Waiting players will place paddles in the paddle rack on the fence to indicate their place in line.
- No singles play, but single players may place their paddle in the rack to play.
- Players on court play one game to 11 (win by 1.) This speeds pace of play.
- Once the game is completed, all four players exit the courts. Place paddles at the end of the line if continuing to play.
- Next four paddles in line will play on the open court.
- If fewer than four players are waiting, the suitable number of players may remain on the court to fill the court with four players.
- The arrow will move clockwise to the next four paddles in line as players take their turn.
One Hour Play Rotation is daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. During these times when players are waiting to play:
- Players may play up to one hour, then relinquish the court to waiting players.
- Singles and doubles are permitted.
- Use the paddle rack system to indicate the next in line.