Check out what’s
Held the first Wednesday of the month. Check the municipal calendar for exact dates or updates.
Meeting location: Mt. Lebanon Municipal Building, 710 Washington Road. Commission Chambers and on Zoom.
Read agendas, minutes or watch meeting video.
The Traffic Board is made up of seven members, each serving three-year terms.
- Makes recommendations to the Commission to improve traffic conditions
- Receives and investigates citizen requests pertaining to traffic and parking
- Recommends to the Commission and manager the means to improve the administration and enforcement of traffic laws
- Reviews traffic regulations and controls
- Works with the traffic consultant in the preparation of traffic studies
To have a discussion item placed on the agenda, submit the topic in writing at least one week prior to the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact staff liaison police Lt. Scott Green at (412) 343-4086.
- Repeat Traffic Study Request Policy - approved July 23, 2018
- Crosswalk Policy - approved July 23, 2018
Traffic Calming Information
Learn about Mt. Lebanon's traffic calming policy here.