Check out what’s
Parks Advisory Board
Held the first Tuesday of the month. Check the municipal calendar for exact dates or updates.
Meeting location: Mt. Lebanon Municipal Building, 710 Washington Road. Commission Chambers and on Zoom.
Read agendas, minutes or watch meeting video.
The Parks Advisory Board is made up of seven members, each serving three-year terms.
History of the Board
Created in 1997, the Parks Advisory Board deals with issues related to parks and other open spaces.
- Inventory parks and existing facilities
- Organize clean-up programs
- Promote resource preservation
- Recommend fundraising
- Recommend policies for park aesthetics and development
- Recommend public/private partnerships
- Recommend utilization by resident groups
- Recommendations for the municipal budget
- Review park programming
The Mt. Lebanon Nature Conservancy is looking for volunteers for clean up trails in Bird Park, Twin Hills and Robb Hollow parks. Other volunteer opportunities are available.
If you have any questions, please contact staff liaison Public Works Director Rudy Sukal at 412-343-3869.