Check out what’s
Parking Facility Board
Held the Fourth Thursday of January, April, July and October. Check the municipal calendar for exact dates or updates.
Meeting location: Mt. Lebanon Municipal Building, 710 Washington Road. Commission Chambers and on Zoom
Read agendas, minutes or watch meeting video.
The purpose of the board is to:
- Review parking studies and plans.
- Review information concerning parking demands and facilities repairs/replacement issues
- Review and recommend new technology that would improve efficiency of the parking operation
- Meet with property and business owners in the commercial district to review parking facilities problems and opportunities
- Recommend a five year capital improvement plan
- Recommend strategies for more efficient use of parking resources
If you have any questions, please contact staff liaison Finance Director Andrew McCreery at (412) 343-3949.