Parks Advisory Board
- 6:30 p.m.
- First Tuesday of the month
- Conference Room C of the municipal building
The Parks Advisory Board will make reasonable accommodations to its program and services to assure access to all persons. If because of a disability you require an accommodation, please contact the Mt. Lebanon, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at (412) 343-3869.
The Parks Advisory Board is made up of seven members, each serving three-year terms and representing each of the five wards. Two at-large members represent conservation and recreation interests.
History of the Board
Created in 1997, the Parks Advisory Board deals with issues related to parks and other open spaces.
- Inventory parks and existing facilities
- Organize clean-up programs
- Promote resource preservation
- Recommend fundraising
- Recommend policies for park aesthetics and development
- Recommend public/private partnerships
- Recommend utilization by resident groups
- Recommendations for the municipal budget
- Review park programming
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Public Works Director, Rudy Sukal at 412-343-3869.