Parks Advisory Board
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86411159075?pwd=Q0pvYnV1K3czS2FoTFN0Q3lFQ1NwUT09
Meeting Recorded? Yes
Parks Board Agendas Most Recent | All
Parks Board Minutes Most Recent | All
Held the first Tuesday of the month. Check the municipal calendar for exact dates or updates.
The Parks Advisory Board will make reasonable accommodations to its program and services to assure access to all persons. If because of a disability you require an accommodation, please contact the Mt. Lebanon, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at (412) 343-3869.
The Parks Advisory Board is made up of seven members, each serving three-year terms.
History of the Board
Created in 1997, the Parks Advisory Board deals with issues related to parks and other open spaces.
- Inventory parks and existing facilities
- Organize clean-up programs
- Promote resource preservation
- Recommend fundraising
- Recommend policies for park aesthetics and development
- Recommend public/private partnerships
- Recommend utilization by resident groups
- Recommendations for the municipal budget
- Review park programming
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Public Works Director, Rudy Sukal at 412-343-3869.