MeetingsJanuary 4, 2023 - 7:00 p.m.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85869079533?pwd=aVFucGg5bzV3a0NSdmJVVjhlQmYrUT09
Meeting Recorded? Yes
Traffic Board Minutes Most Recent | All
Held the first Wednesday of the month. Check the municipal calendar for exact dates or updates.
The Traffic Board is made up of seven members, each serving three-year terms.
- Makes recommendations to the Commission to improve traffic conditions
- Receives and investigates citizen requests pertaining to traffic and parking
- Recommends to the Commission and manager the means to improve the administration and enforcement of traffic laws
- Reviews traffic regulations and controls
- Works with the traffic consultant in the preparation of traffic studies
To have a discussion item placed on the agenda, submit the topic in writing at least one week prior to the meeting.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Scott Green at (412) 343-4086.
- Neighborhood Traffic Management Program - approved November 13, 2012
- Repeat Traffic Study Request Policy - approved July 23, 2018
- Crosswalk Policy - approved July 23, 2018
Changes to Parking Restrictions Around Elementary Schools
Mt. Lebanon Commission has approved changes to the parking restrictions around elementary schools effective fall 2010. The commission decision was based on a recommendation from the municipal traffic board based on a study conducted with the help of Trans Associates, the municipal traffic engineer. View complete report.