Community Relations Board
Our goal is to promote and ensure a high quality of life for all residents through community initiatives and by fostering open dialogue and partnerships within the community and among neighbors, leaders and elected officials.
Nominate A Volunteer for the Mt. Lebanon Community Service Award
This year the Mt. Lebanon Community Relations Board in cooperation with Mt. Lebanon Magazine will be honoring an outstanding resident whose commitment to volunteerism has improved quality of life for people in our community and in the region.View the application form and deadlines
If you missed the “Finding Help in Mt. Lebanon: A Living Better Forum,” you can watch it online in its entirety.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of every month
- The municipal building, Room 104C
- Advises the Commission in connection with these relations
- Encourages compliance with all laws regarding the rights of citizens
- Establishes a position of community leadership with respect to all matters of community relations
- Functions in a conciliatory manner pertaining to problems which may arise regarding citizen rights
- Promotes unity among residents of diverse backgrounds
Board MembersCommunity Relations Board composed of seven members, five selected by ward and two at large and serve three-year terms.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Susan Morgans at (412) 343-3780. Confidential emails may be sent to the Community Relations Board.