Residents are invited to submit nominations for the 2021 award, which will honor a resident “whose volunteer efforts demonstrate creativity, vision, leadership and citizenship by providing service to programs and activities that positively impact the welfare of the Mt. Lebanon community.” The Community Relations Board will present the award in cooperation with Mt. Lebanon Magazine.
One nomination is enough for a volunteer to be considered. Multiple applications will not increase a nominee’s chance of winning. Mt. Lebanon elected officials, municipal staff members and current members of the Community Relations Board are not eligible to participate. Deadline for nominations is Friday, March 12.
• makes a significant contribution to the community in a volunteer service capacity
• participates in humanitarian activities that make a difference in the well-being of others
• has exceptional ethical qualities and strives to improve and preserve the community
• is an inspirational role model for the Mt. Lebanon community.
(Please provide no more than 750 words and any supporting documentation such as a resume, newspaper articles, programs)
* indicates a required field