Pool Opens May 29th!!!
New updates as of May 14, 2021
Pandemic mitigation will end as we head into summer, with the exception of the continuation of the mask mandate. As a result, the Mt. Lebanon Recreation Department is happy to announce we will be able to operate the swim center with our normal attendance and hours.
What does this mean?
- You do not need a reservation to enter the pool.
- Starting May 31, admission will not be subject to a pandemic-related cap. As in previous years, pool staff will temporarily halt admission if additional attendance would lead to overcrowding.
- May 14, 2021: Mt. Lebanon Recreation Department will follow current CDC and state guidelines, including masking. Unvaccinated people must wear masks indoors, and they must also wear them outdoors unless 6 feet of distance can be maintained from those outside of their household. Fully vaccinated individuals do not have to wear masks indoors or outdoors. Social distancing and frequent handwashing are encouraged. In general, protect yourself and others. Don’t attend programs if you feel sick or are otherwise at risk. These guidelines are subject to change.
- We will offer lap swim as usual and one daily open swim session as usual.
Day Passes/Daily Admission
Walk up admission at the pool gate is available daily.
| Day Passes
|| 2021 Admission Fee
|Daily - Adult (19 & older)
|Daily - Child (2 & under)*||$0.00|
|Daily - Senior (62+)||$8.00|
|Daily - Child (3-18)||$8.00|
There will be no refund on paid admissions for weather related closings. Rain checks will be available with the pool cashier for paid admissions lasting less than 2 hours.
Purchasing Swim Center Memberships/Season Passes
Swim Center memberships/season passes are available to purchase online. The last day to purchase a swim center membership online is May 20. Please follow the instructions and upload a photo for each individual on the membership, a driver’s license for each adult, and proof of residency (such as a utility bill) if you are a resident and your driver’s license does not reflect your current address.In-person membership sales will be held at the Recreation Center second floor offices May 10 - 29 according to the following schedule:
Monday and Tuesday (except May 18), 12-2 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
Saturdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
In-person membership purchases will require all family members to be present, a driver’s license for each adult, and proof of residency (such as a utility bill) if you are a resident and your driver’s license does not reflect your current address. If you have uploaded valid photos and other required documents to your account in advance, then those individuals would not need to be present. We cannot sell a membership unless all documentation has been provided. Please review Membership Requirements before you visit the recreation center to purchase your membership.
*Children 2 years and younger (as of January 1, 2021) do not require a membership. They are admitted free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Please review the 2021 Membership/Season Pass Requirements, and upload required documentation for each family member on the pass before purchasing a membership.
Memberships/Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please read all rules before purchasing.
Memberships are not valid until all documentation has been provided and the membership is approved.
Please upload valid IDs and other required documents prior to purchase.
If you need to purchase a pass for a family of more than 6 members, you must purchase your pass in person. You are encouraged to upload photos and documentation prior to purchase. Anyone without internet access, may also purchase a membership in person.
All pass holders must have a photo (uploaded or taken in person) for their pool pass, prior to coming to the pool. For in person sales, all family members must be present at the time of application and have their photos taken (even those who have a photo from last season). If you have uploaded valid photos and other required documents to your account in advance, then those individuals would not need to be present. Identification is required. Please refer to the above link '2021 Season Pass Requirements' for details. No mail or phone-in applications will be accepted.
Helpful Resources (Links)
- 2021 Swimming Pool Brochure - Prices and Rules - Coming Soon
- 2021 Swimming Pool Brochure - Schedule - Coming Soon
- 2021 Swim Center Membership Requirements
- How to create an account, upload photos and documents and purchase a pool membership online
- Purchase a Membership Online
More Details or Assistance
If you have any questions, please call (412) 343-3409 or (412) 561-4363 for more information.
Mt. Lebanon Swim Center is open from: May 29-August 22, weather permitting.
(Please refer to the above link '2021 Swimming Pool Brochure - Schedule' to view daily hours.) Additional hours will be added after August 22, including Labor Day weekend, if possible.
Location & Amenities
Located in the Recreation Center complex just off Cedar Boulevard in Mt. Lebanon Park, Mt. Lebanon’s 50-meter outdoor Swim Center offers lap swimming and recreational swimming for people of all ages. The swim center was completely renovated in 2014 with a new bathhouse, family changing rooms, pool heater, zero depth leisure pool, double slide tower, 50-meter lap lanes, poolside rock climbing wall and a snack bar.
2014 Pool Renovation