Transportation Infrastructure Goal
To provide a safe and well-maintained transportation infrastructure to support commerce and maintain the quality of life that Mt. Lebanon residents have come to expect.
The Mt. Lebanon Department of Public Works provides residents and the local business community with essential transportation infrastructure maintenance services (roads, traffic signals, signs, crosswalks, streetlights and sidewalks).
- 156 total lane miles of road maintained
- 75+ total miles of sidewalk
- 1,413 streetlights maintained
- 41 traffic signals maintained
- 3,500 traffic signs maintained
- Over 60 crosswalks painted
The Traffic Board
is a seven-member volunteer board responsible for recommending to the Commission decisions regarding traffic safety in the municipality.