What assistance can I expect from the municipality?

Our municipal public works personnel will provide counseling for the property owner about the location of drain lines and the most efficient way to correct the problem. For this or any other questions, please contact 412-343-3403.

Show All Answers

1. Why is the dye test program in effect?
2. What's the problem if my conductors or area drains are connected to the sanitary sewer?
3. What regulations are violated by connecting rain conductors to a sanitary sewer?
4. If I am notified that I have an improper connection, what can I do about it?
5. Who does this work?
6. What assistance can I expect from the municipality?
7. What do I need to do after corrective action is taken?
8. Do I need a dye test if I am refinancing my home?
9. Do I need to have a dye test done when I sell my house?
10. How long does it take to process a dye test?
11. How long is a dye test valid?
12. If my property fails the dye test can I still close on the property?