Renting a Meeting Room
The Mt. Lebanon Municipal Building has several conference rooms available to the public to rent. Each conference room may be set up with chairs, or tables and chairs.
|Room Name||Room Number||Classroom Capacity||Lecture Capacity||Equipment|
|C||104||40||60||TV, DVD, Blu-ray, Smart Room Technology, Poly-com speaker phone|
|D||107||30||45||TV, DVD, Blu-ray, Smart Room Technology, Poly-com speaker phone|
- Rooms A and B can be combined into one large room.
- Classroom set-up consists of tables and chairs in rows.
- Lecture consists of chairs only set in rows.
- U-shapes or squares also available; capacity dependent on number of tables included. Tables accommodate two people comfortably.
The following fees include set-up in style and for number indicated:
- Resident - $20 per hour
- Nonresident - $25 per hour
Equipment ChargesThe renter is responsible for obtaining necessary training on equipment use in advance of rental. Fees are as follows:
- TV / DVD / Blu-ray - $10 per rental
- Smart Room Technology - $15 per rental
- Poly-com speaker phone - $10 per rental
Smart Room Technology - Use of Computer, microphone and camera wired to TV to use an external meeting software (ex: your own account for Zoom, Teams, etc.).
Reserving a Room
To reserve a room, please download a copy of the meeting room policy and the meeting room reservation form. Fill out the form and return it to:
Mt. Lebanon Municipality
710 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228-2018