ID parkland trees to add to the arboretum collection
- Head out to a park, taking with you a camera, measuring tape, blank form, a quarter, pencil and clipboard.
- Find interesting or very large trees (public lands only, please).
- Fill out one form per tree. Take lots of photos.
- Submit photos and form via email to Staff Liaison Public Works Director, Rudy Sukal
- The Parks Advisory Board or Public Works Department will determine if this tree should be in the collection.
Help improve our parks
- The Mt Lebanon Nature Conservancy is committed to protecting and improving our greenspaces.
- Volunteers are needed throughout the year to help with park improvement projects such as removing invasive plants, upgrading trails, and planting trees.
- Follow them on Facebook for updates and visit www.lebonature.org for more information.
Municipal Tree Program
on how the municipality maintains over 12,000 municipal trees planted along the streets in most neighborhoods in the municipality.