Part Time/Seasonal Positions
The municipality of Mt. Lebanon is seeking the following part time and seasonal positions. Please review job descriptions for requirements.
SEASONAL LIFE GUARD ($8.14/hr). Must be certified in Life guarding/CPR and first aid; 15 years and older.
Recreation Summer Camp
The Mt. Lebanon Recreation Department is seeking applicants for part time/seasonal positions. Background clearances are required. For consideration, send resume and application to: Patrick Cannon, Mt. Lebanon Recreation Department, 900 Cedar Blvd., 2nd fl., Pittsburgh, PA 15228 by May 26.
- SUMMER CAMP COORDINATOR ($14-$16/hr), from early May to early August. Oversees all Camp Supervisors and planning of activities, approx. 20 hrs/wk for 12 weeks.
- SUPERVISORS ($10-13/hr) – Oversees a camp and supervises camp counselors, 6 weeks, Mon – Fri (9 a.m. – noon).
- CAMP COUNSELOR ($7.25 - $8.25/hr), Directs the recreational activities for children in grades K – 3 in a 6-week summer camp held at one of four elementary schools. The camp runs Mon – Fri (9:00 a.m. – noon). Work is performed under the general supervision of the Camp Supervisor.
- SUMMER PLAYGROUND CAMP ART SUPERVISOR ($10-$11/hr) – Plans and coordinates art activities at a Summer Playground Camp location, 6 weeks, Mon – Fri (9 a.m. – noon).
- CAMP CHIPPEEWEE COUNSELORS ($7.25 - $8.25/hr), Directs the recreational activities for children ages 3 ½ - 5 years old in a 6-week summer camp held in Mt. Lebanon Park. The camp runs Mon – Fri ( 9:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. ) Work is performed under the general supervision of the Camp Supervisor.
Public Works Seasonal Laborers SEASONAL LABORER ($10-11/hr). Pavement and park maintenance, traffic line painting, sign maintenance. General knowledge of construction and maintenance techniques. 17 years and older.
How to Apply
Apps available at Recreation Center or Mt. Lebanon municipal bldg. 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or online at www.mtlebanon.org under “Employment Opportunities”. Unless otherwise specified, email applications to email@example.com or mail to: HR Administrator, 710 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228.
Mt. Lebanon will make reasonable accommodations to its programs and services to assure access to all persons. If because of a disability you require an accommodation, please contact Bonnie Cross, Assistant to the Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-343-3625.
Mt. Lebanon is an equal opportunity employer.