S.A.F.E. Get Help


If you or someone you know is having a medical emergency related to medication or drugs right now, please call 9-1-1 immediately. If you need help for yourself or a loved one, please see the following list of resources:

Accessing Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Allegheny County Resource Guide

Help Info from the Department of Human Services

Info for Pennsylvanians from The Addiction Center

Here are two brochures (image links below) from the Allegheny County Health Department's Prevention Point Pittsburgh, which will familiarize you with signs of an opioid overdose and tell where to get a prescription for naxolone (Narcon), a medication that, if administered promptly and correctly, can stop an opioid overdose:

PPPod card logo.JPG

save a life.JPG